At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Identify the different types of paper, brushes, pigments and their characteristics.
- Acquire a visual repertoire in watercolour on classic and contemporary artists.
- Recognize the different stages of paper wetness.
- Know the intensity and saturation of the pigments.
- Acquire a theoretical/practical understanding of watercolour painting techniques.
- Know and use different types of materials to create effects and textures.
- Develop a didactic portfolio about fundamental watercolour techniques and materials.
General public, beginners interested in learning the basic techniques in watercolour, with basic knowledge of drawing, over 14 years of age.